Saturday, December 18, 2010

Cats & Kittens

My mom and I are obsessed with kittens right now(well really mommy.) ,we have been looking for the perfect kitten a couple months after Chloe died. And of course mommy has her specifications- has to be a kitten 5 to 9 weeks old(because shelly is a little nervous still), Medium to long hair,no orange and white or black and white or calico oh and no boots. Creme or tan is the one!It has to be a female. Thats her fantasy cat.
                              Chloe fell under every single rule,So I guess you
                                             could say she is our fantasy kitten!!
These cats don't follow any of the rules,but I thought that was
pretty cute.(when you look at the picture look on the outside of the cats not the middle)





These kittens follow all the rules, THEY ARE SO CUTE!!


This little guy is orange and white:( But still so cute!


This is very funny picture,I thought. She proably, I think,follows
all the rules.